NO MAS ASOT

-- Publicidad --

Aftercluv 8

Resultados 1 al 8 de 8

Tema: NO MAS ASOT

Agradecimientos

Asco NO MAS ASOT

Lamentablemente parce que no va a seguir en el aire programa de AVB.
    Parece que la gente de ID&T queria que Armin empiece a las 11 y el no estaba de acuerdo.

Ahora parece que va a empezar un nuevo programa en otra radio. Le llegaron ofertas de distintas radios para hacer el programa en ingles, segun el dice en el diario de su pagina personal

The good news is that there is a lot of interest coming from other countries to broadcast the show on weekly basis on their stations. An English version of the show should be airing in 2005 in many different countries. More info on www.theradiodepartment.com. I would appreciate if you could show your support for this.

Agradecimientos

Re: NO MAS ASOT

no hay mal que por bien no venga

esperemos que no los deje de transmitir porque ahi si se pudre mal...
    progresive trance
    130 bpm

Agradecimientos

segun leí, no se sabe bien que va a pasar, por ahora sólo cambiaron de horario, y ahora armin está de vacaciones, cuando vuelva se verá que pasa.. .espero que sigan...

long life to the asots!
    .:: Kero ::.
    Por consultas del foro, dirigirse a Julian

Agradecimientos

Agradecimientos

La cosa es que el dueño de la IDT quiere hacer un par de cambios grosos, segun dicen, la radio pasaría a llamarse FleshFM y dejaría de llamarse IDT. Que pasará con la palomita blanca?

Tendremos que esperar a nuevo aviso.

Agradecimientos

----- Original Message -----
    To: <>
    Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:26 AM
    Subject: RE: Mail vanaf de website,

Hoi Luc,

A State of Trance wordt niet meer uitgezonden op ID&T Radio. Momenteel wordt
    er hard gewerkt aan een nieuwe site, en daarom heeft het bijwerken van de
    oude minder prioriteit..., vandaar dat ASOT nog het overzicht staat.

Groeten,
    Robin

In English:
    A State Of Trance are not anymore broadcasting on ID&T Radio. On this moment they are hard working to finish the new website, so old information have less priority, that why The ASOT still stay's in de Program list.

Greetlings
    Robin

Agradecimientos

Mensaje de Van Buuren aclarando:

Hey everybody,

I'm actually still on holiday as we speak but I got quite a few worrying messages about my radioshow.

no more?? I don't think so!!

Here's where we stand:
    Before I left for Australia I had a meeting with the radio people and they simply stated they wanted A STATE OF TRANCE to continue, in my face. I prepared all radioshows for my absense like i always do (including the YEARMIX which took me two weeks productiontime). I get to Australia only to hear that the show is discontinued, including a beautiful recording of my Sydney NYE set (which was supposed to be ASOT 183). The last rating showed that ASOT had 6,3% marketshare, which makes the cancellation of the show quite hard to understand. But then again, it's not my station, it's not my money, this is something we have to deal with. But it does feel like a stab in the back and a big disrespect for all the years of free work. I do want to thank ID&T for all the freedom they have given me over the years.

The good news is however, we have SEVERAL options to choose from. So far there has been SERIOUS interest from MAJOR stations in Holland and all around the world. It's quite luxurious actually. And the reactions from the people when they heard the show wasn't there (the phone at Armada rang the WHOLE week) was really a nice thing to hear...The most important thing for me now is to think what I want with the show. It's been 3 1/2 years in running now, (the longest on ID&T), the music has changed and meanwhile a lot of people started shows that look awefully like ASOT (which is definitely not a bad thing!). I think it's a good idea to look back and consider the future. Personally, the XXL shows were always my favorites and I loved the live aspect of it all. On the other hand, mostly two full workingdays a week were spend in searching new tracks for the show and I often drove to the studio in Amsterdam thinking: why the hell am I doing this? The fanbase of the show kept the show running so far and kept me awake however and is more important than anything else.

So, what do you want? An English version of the show? More livesets? A new name for the show? A new broadcast time?

ASOT is still here, we just need to think what we want with the future.

Armin van Buuren

Agradecimientos

Etiquetas para este tema

Información de tema

Usuarios viendo este tema

Actualmente hay 1 usuarios viendo este tema. (0 miembros y 1 visitantes)